Lincoln Power MIG 216
The POWER MIG® 216 MIG welder is ideal for MIG welding in auto-body and sheet metal fabrication, and is capable of flux-cored welding
Diamond Core Technology™ – Delivers a Forgiving Arc
MAXTRAC® Cast Aluminum Industrial Wire Drive
More Output and Better Efficiency
Coil Claw™ Cable Management system keeps your workstation organized
Input Power: 208/230/1/50/60
Power MIG®. The Professional’s Choice
The Power MIG® 216 offers the autobody and sheet metal fabrication industries top welding performance with a host of professional features.
Diamond Core Technology™ – Delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc action, low spatter and a wide voltage sweet spot for steel, stainless steel or aluminum.
MAXTRAC® Cast Aluminum Industrial Wire Drive – Features dual driven rolls, regulated wire feed speed control, brass-to brass connections and Lincoln’s 100% wire supporting split wire guide system.
More Output and Better Efficiency – Compare the best in class rated output, wide amperage range and efficiency.
Spool Gun Ready – Just remove the standard MIG gun and plug in the economical Magnum® PRO 100SG spool gun for enhanced aluminum wire feeding performance.
- Coil Claw™ Cable Management system keeps your work station neat.
- Convenient top-mounted gun expendables tray.
- All metal case front.
- INPUT POWER: 208/230/1/50/60
- RATED OUTPUT: 170A/24VDC/60%
- INPUT CURRENT: 33A- 30A
- OUTPUT RANGE 30-250A
- CORED WIRE SIZE RANGE .035 – .045 in (0.9 – 1.2 mm)
- WIRE FEED SPEED RANGE 50-700 IPM (1.3 – 17.8 m/min)
- DIMENSIONS (H X W X D) 32.56 in x 19.15 in x 39.92 in (827 mm x 487 mm x 1014 mm)
- NET WEIGHT 250.00 (113.40 kg)